Stock Number: AC1827
2016 Arctic Cat® XF 8000 High Country
* 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
* Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System(TM) incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
* Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from its single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that, plus a narrower 40.5-in. stance. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks cushion aggressive bumps and smooth out even the harshest ruts.
* FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front-arm Arctic Cat® IFP shocks provide stability, while rear springless FOX FLOAT® 3 air shocks provide a full range of pressure and tuning options while reducing snow buildup weight.
* ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7-in. at the tip, tapering to 6.5-in. at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended braking while going downhill. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
* Type: 2-stroke
* Displacement: 794cc
* Cooling: Liquid
* Cylinders: 2
* Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
* Lubrication: Oil injection
* Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
* Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
* Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
* Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
* Minimum Octane: 91
* Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
* Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
* Front Travel: 9 in.
* Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
* Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat
SellerOpen Road Recreation
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|